Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 163

Thread: Random: The offical Hyper bashing topic because he's now got more freaking posts than

  1. #61
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'd probably enjoy it (nah...) if the teachers won't ask for telling it...

  2. #62
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not going > going > homework > exams > studying for exams

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just enjoy learning and the social aspects with my friends.

  4. #64
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I don't... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So you don't enjoy hanging out with your friends.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've at this board for 2 years and got 365 posts...fear me!

    On the other forums I was alot more active...up there with Cavalier and Xellos...but times change =P

  7. #67
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've at this board for 2 years and got 365 posts...fear me!
    ROFL!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    IRT Nevan: Nonononono, I don't enjoy learning... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I can be a very anti-social person ^_^ But I do enjoy the company of friends, a lot, just I focus on a more reduced and intimate group. That and some of my friends aren't in my university. And it's best when we're hanging around outside class ^_^.

    As for learning, I enjoy learning, that's why I said "Not going > going"; if you saw the crap I have to cope with at university when I could be at home learning new stuff and conducting my experiments (I work on all sorts of stuff and use 1-3 computers for it; the main one has everything I'd need - including baka sounds to insult me whenever I do something wrong ^_^). I learn stuff on my own best.


    Edit: Fixed "sorts of kinds".... [lol]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 11:04 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will be more active from now on though. I've gotten like 120 posts in the last week, compared to the 250 I had in the span of about 20 months =P. So get used to me.

  10. #70
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll never beat me!! Ph34r!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •